question

Alex avatar image
Alex asked

Improving the Amazon website idea: Have Option to Add items to wish list or cart from the results menu

From the results menu listing, it would be nice to have the option to add items to the wish list or cart, without exiting the results menu listing into the individually selected item to add to the cart. If one we're to keep shopping items without exiting the listed results menu, it would improve online shopping. A shopper would be more intrigued to buy multiple items within the same results menu. Or possibly use to create their own personal results menu from the ones selected.

amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi Alex,

Thanks for posting! However, please note that this forum is for developers building mobile apps for Amazon Appstore. As an end user, I would suggest you submit your feature request either via the Amazon mobile app or on the retail website. In the app, go to the menu, then Customer Service, then Contact Us. On the retail website, likewise, go to Help / Need More Help? / Contact Us. Thanks!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

theviralgriffin avatar image
theviralgriffin answered

Hi Levon,

Have some respect for people who take time to suggest something which may improvise the product, i do understand that you might be busy or of developer background, but it doesn't give you any right to bluntly respond to things which is of no use, i am trying to figure out where "Help / Need More Help? / Contact Us" but its of no use, so my suggestion is when you are helping someone consider the other as layman.

Now help me to help you by sharing my suggestion.

As in how to reach contact us(Ensure that you try first and then let me know)

10 |5000