question

newuser-22571d41-03c3-4fad-b22b-10e5e35d9193 avatar image
newuser-22571d41-03c3-4fad-b22b-10e5e35d9193 asked ·

Please Toss Us A Bone (Give us a way to search bullet points and description for new Content Policy)

Please Toss Us A Bone (Give us a way to search bullet points and description). Content creators are having to review thousands upon thousands of listings one by one to make corrections for the new Content Policy. Many hours are being lost that could be creating more designs. Please, please, please give us a way to search within our bullet points and description.

policy update
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you very much for your feedback here. This goes a long way to helping us prioritize our efforts as we work to improve the experience for all of our content creators. We definitely understand how much work this is and appreciate all of the efforts our content creators are making to keep their accounts in good standing with our policies. Our team is already aware that this feature is needed, but I will be sure to pass your feedback on in the context of the updated policy. While I can't promise any immediate changes, please know we are aware of the need for this feature!

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

you're aware we can't fix stuff but going forward with the policy change? my god

1 Like 1 ·
Wendy Lubetkin avatar image
Wendy Lubetkin answered ·

Thank you Elisabeth. This is an important one, along with clarification of exactly what we can and cannot do under this new policy.