question

newuser-ca240dc7-a1b8-41ec-bd6c-71c5ed6803da avatar image

I am new and just got few earnings before taxes on June 2018 and I wonder when does MBA transfer royalities (after they discount taxes) to my bank account?

I am new and just got few earnings before taxes on June 2018 and I wonder when does MBA transfer royalities (after they discount taxes) to my bank account? thank you!

merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered

Great question! Royalties are paid out on a monthly basis and are based upon the date of shipment, which can be up to 1 week after the order is placed. Taking the example of your June royalties, your earnings report will reflect your royalties for all products that were shipped during the month of June and should be paid out at the end of July. You should receive a remittance email before your payment which details the payment amount as well as the payment date. If you have any specific questions about your payments, you're welcome to send an email to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com and they will be more than happy to help you.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lawrence westfall avatar image
lawrence westfall answered

End of July

10 |5000