question

Chris avatar image
Chris asked ·

Unable to ask questions or post reviews

For some reason I can no longer post reviews or ask questions to the community. I have contacted Customer Services and was told someone would be in touch within 24 hours. That was 3 days ago and I have yet to receive an email. Can someone advise how I can fix my account.

reviews
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered ·

Hey chris, just to make sure I understand where your issues are coming from.

You are having issues posting reviews: Is this on the retail site? As in, reviewing products?

You are having issues posting questions to the community: Is this on this developer forum? If so, is it a specific space?

4 comments

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Its on everything, the same thing is happening to me. I can't contact sellers, I can't write comments, I can't review, or respond to whether a message is helpful, or even ask questions about products! WOW what a great service Amazon has that they will do this randomly to so many of their customers for no reason!

3 Likes 3 ·

For questions related to end user experience with Amazon Apps or other parts of Amazon user experience, please direct your inquiries to:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html

0 Likes 0 ·

Your answer is the same answer every other amazon employee responds with. Amazon does not respond to questions regarding this subject. It is insulting and reminds me of when my mother used to say "my answer is final! there will be no more discussion!" But, you will still be happy to accept my money. Not being able to review products is one thing. But, not being able to ask a question about a product that will either steer you to purchase or not purchase is down right ridiculous.

2 Likes 2 ·
Show more comments
newuser-f15fe0de-def6-4cd4-887d-5ba55fddaa93 avatar image
newuser-f15fe0de-def6-4cd4-887d-5ba55fddaa93 answered ·

Having the same issue as well. Called customer service. Said I was biased on a review then another said I needed to spend $50, in which I have by a huge amount. Cannot review, ask product questions nor go on chat about products. I have never been rude, used vulgar language, been biased to any company, etc. Unnerving and a good way to lose customers.

1 comment

Yep, after my student prime subscription is over I am not going to be a prime member anymore. I'd rather buy from somewhere that doesn't treat their customers like they are bad people.

1 Like 1 ·
newuser-2d009dea-264e-4503-8f18-9d242a58cfb2 avatar image
newuser-2d009dea-264e-4503-8f18-9d242a58cfb2 answered ·

I attempted to ask what item specs were regarding basic measurements and was AMAZON BLOCKED with this red flag:

To post, accounts need to have a minimum amount of valid purchases. Prime subscriptions and promotional discounts don't qualify.

I have had an amazon account for more than 10 years and have spent over $1000 there including a recent computer purchase. My amazon account score = 100.

Even more I get amazon NAG EMAILS constantly for me to review items or answer questions so this is total nonsense and a major reason why I have been doing much more ebay shopping. There was a time when virtually ALL my online shopping was at amazon. I guess they dont want me and I am ok with that.

newuser-a0ec336a-c655-470b-8623-02550e20ffdc avatar image
newuser-a0ec336a-c655-470b-8623-02550e20ffdc answered ·

I’m having the exact same issue. I have spent at least $50 on Amazon and haven’t been vulgar or biased in any reviews.