question

Master avatar image
Master asked

FEATURE REQUEST: Please add "wake word" computer to Fire Tablet range

Please add "wake word" computer to Fire Tablet range so as to remain consistant with your echo dot/show devices in a smart home.

fire tabletalexa smart homefeature requestecho show
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anand@Amazon avatar image
Anand@Amazon answered

Thanks for the great feature request. I'd suggest posting this as a feature request in our ideas space here.

2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello Anand,

Is there a place for customers to send other non-skills Alexa feature requests, as well as bug reports?

I've asked many times but I keep seeing the same response... that one should send a message to amazon.com/contact-us. But I am absolutely confident that placing a question under "More non-order questions" > "Other non-order question" from that page will *never* get to anyone who is involved in product development.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Anand@Amazon avatar image Anand@Amazon ♦ newuser-1a6b6acf-ef42-4eb4-a094-e63f01c44a40 ·

Hello there,

You can use uservoice portal to even submit non skill Alexa feature request or bug report for our product team to take a look.

0 Likes 0 ·