question

cvapublishing avatar image
cvapublishing asked ·

Referencing PopSockets Grip Instructions in Listing

Can the PopSockets Grip instructions be referenced in the description of the design listing?

Eg: Please follow the instructions found with your PopSockets Grip

Several reviews online talk about how it doesn't stick properly and the instructions discuss the anti fingerprint coatings etc. To aid in not getting returns is this acceptable to have it listed in the description as it doesn't speak to quality or sizing etc but only to follow manufacturers instructions.

merch by amazonpolicy
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming answered ·

Asking people to read instructions is a waste of time, isn't it? They will or they won't. Your addition is not likely to lead to a radically different outcome.

I do wish they'd say to avoid attempting to reposition a popsocket on a POD-printed phone case. I ruined my one-off custom SF Giants phone case when the printing came off on the popsocket. I had to find another way to adhere the popsocket again, too. But I don't want to scare people into not buying, so I just hope most people aren't like me.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.