question

newuser-a6056914-128d-45f9-907c-1b185a4b64e1 avatar image
newuser-a6056914-128d-45f9-907c-1b185a4b64e1 asked ·

After a month and a half I could not sell any shirt

Welcome I had joined Amazon by about a month and a half and I had raised a set of designs for the T-shirt but unfortunately I did not get one sale now and I changed the price more than once thought that the price is a reason or do not know what is the reason Please help me and give advice on getting sales for my small project ... Thank you Amazon for allowing me to contact you

showcase
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

FocusedOnResults avatar image
FocusedOnResults answered ·

Hello - Welcome aboard Merch.

Are you doing any promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc?

Competition is fierce on Merch- there are thousands of people adding thousands of designs daily - imagine the volume.

You need solid designs and a way to get your designs noticed hence using social media platforms.

Merch is not a place (nor is any POD platform) in which you just add a design and voila, orders pour in. You may see a few organic sales but like any business, promotion is crucial.

Occasionally a design will madly perform without help - example some of the Eclipse designs - but the reality is that marketing of a quality design is important.

Best wishes for success to you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

TEES avatar image
TEES answered ·

Promote on social and build back links and rank seo. It's loads of work. I spend 15+ hours a week just on social and that's including a ft day job and loading loads of new designs weekly in early am and late pm onto apparel and now Popsockets. Also have young kids and married so you can imagine working hard has to pay off. No sleep. Can't expect sales by just uploading. Also takes a while when new. Algorithms need to be built within Amazon too. While waiting for sales keep uploading. Quality of design is major key factor. Don't copy others ideas either if you are.. doesn't help you. Be original. Be the first to have that new design.