question

KingKong avatar image
KingKong asked

Why are royalties on my account too low today?

Every shirt I've sold today shows royalties that are too low. For example, when I sell a STANDARD shirt for $19.99 I should be receiving $5.38, but my account shows only a $2.36 royalty payment. It's not an isolated incident either...ALL of my shirt royalties are lower by $2 - $3.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this issue. I haven't made any changes to my account. The only thing that I can think of that is different is that I was recently authorized to upload PopSocket designs last Friday, but I didn't have this royalty issue until today.

Additionally, when I upload NEW shirts and popsockets today the royalties are showing too low as well.

Whatever assistance you could provide in correcting this royalty error would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

merch by amazonpaymentspriceroyalties
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

FocusedOnResults avatar image
FocusedOnResults answered

Most likely a programming glitch - give it 24-48 hours. If not sorted out, take screenshots and email Merch.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

KingKong avatar image KingKong commented ·

It's been 3 days now and I STILL have not heard from anyone at MBA. Ugh.

0 Likes 0 ·
KingKong avatar image
KingKong answered

Thanks Focused! Has this ever happened to your acct?

2 comments
10 |5000

FocusedOnResults avatar image FocusedOnResults commented ·

Hello - last winter we had orders come in on the dashboard maybe a day late and with the rapid growth, programming has to be a bear and a half.

Take your screenshots (don't post them in this forum or all your hard work will be knocked off in seconds :) ) and be ready to email Merch tomorrow.

I had zero orders yesterday which has never happened so I think something is amiss or being changed.

Worst case, I'll order a tee and see if it shows up correctly on my dash. :)

0 Likes 0 ·
T-Shirt Design Fan avatar image T-Shirt Design Fan FocusedOnResults commented ·

Yep. I agree something is being updated. Let's hope it gets resolved soon! :-)

0 Likes 0 ·
Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately I'm not able to address specific royalty related questions on our public forums. However, as @FocusedOnResults has already mentioned, if you have questions or concerns about your royalties you are more than welcome to send an email with screenshots and any other relevant details to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com and they will be more than happy to help you.

2 comments
10 |5000

KingKong avatar image KingKong commented ·

Hello Elizabeth,

I'm a little frustrated because I'm going on day 3 with still no word from anyone at MBA. I've sent multiple emails to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com with screenshots and proof that all my ASINs and new uploads are returning lowered royalties.

I've averaged about $1 per design on everything I've sold over the last 2 days and should be making $3-$4 on each design (and I'm including PopSockets in there too).

Is there anything you can do to expedite the investigation?

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
FocusedOnResults avatar image FocusedOnResults KingKong commented ·

:( i had wondered if you had any updates. hopefully you'll hear from someone today. Is the matter still occurring or was it a 1 day issue?

I do suggest that you remove your case number from your post - could fall into the wrong hands

0 Likes 0 ·
SuzanneH avatar image
SuzanneH answered

Today a shirt sold at a huge price cut $0 royalties (and has not sold in the past 90 days, so cannot be a return). List price is $18.99 and the selling price was $11.03, with $0 royalties. How can this be? I wrote to merchcontactus support and got a quick answer back (thank you) that pointed me to the FAQs

https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201846470
Why is my royalty sometimes a different amount than normal?

However my shirt has not sold since last year, so can't be a return. Why would they sell at such a low price? Maybe because it was a men's medium and they want to clear out stock? When I went to the URL, the price was $18.99 for mens medium black.

Not sure what is happening here but it seems unfair the designer is not paid at all.

10 |5000