question

caffeinePlease avatar image
caffeinePlease asked

Invalid in-skill product file: [ID] undefined

I'm attempting to copy the Github example. When I attempt to deploy, I receive the following errors:

Invalid in-skill product file: [ID] undefined [FILE] isps\entitlement\history_pack.json
Invalid in-skill product file: [ID] undefined [FILE] isps\entitlement\space_pack.json

Here's a snippet of the .ask/config file:

{
"deploy_settings": {
"default": {
"skill_id": "amzn1.ask.skill.0075094c-144e-4a63-8272-7a44e75672a6",
"was_cloned": false,
"merge": {
"manifest": {
"apis": {
"custom": {
"endpoint": {
"uri": "ask-custom-Premium_Facts_Sample-default"
}
}
}
}
},
"in_skill_products": [
{
"deploy_status": "Add",
"filePath": "isps\entitlement\history_pack.json"
},
{
"filePath": "isps\entitlement\space_pack.json"
},
{
"filePath": "isps\subscription\all_access.json"
},
{
"deploy_status": "Associate",
"filePath": "isps\entitlement\science_pack.json",
"productId": "amzn1.adg.product.808ee538-9a20-4e61-a1c3-79efda3b77e4"
}
]
}
}
}

The science_pack.json product updates without issue. Each "pack" looks identical, with a future release date the same in each. I get an error on deployment on the all_access.json file because I don't have images and the product name needs to be 2 to 50 characters, but I know those are easy fixes.

alexa skills kitask cliisp
2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, we got back with some clues. This error is thrown when we are unable to find or parse the ISP JSON files reported in the error message. We are trying to improve the error message because this message is misleading, to help us fix the issue, could you provide the exact repro steps for this issue? For example, could you please provide your folder structure and how you downloaded the files and what's in them? To fix your issue, start with a fresh template again from github and if the problem reappears, share the whole skill package (skill root folder as a zip) you are using.

0 Likes 0 ·
KAIYIN@AMAZON.COM avatar image
KAIYIN@AMAZON.COM answered
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

KAIYIN@AMAZON.COM avatar image
KAIYIN@AMAZON.COM answered

Also, we are contacting internal development team to figure out what could be wrong from this error message, I agree that from this message you will not know too much about the root cause.

10 |5000