question

tassine avatar image
tassine asked

IAP work perfectly in SDK Tester but not in live

Hi everybody, with my app, the flow of purchasing items work perfectly in SDK Tester so I created in_app item on the Distribution Portal and got status live of this item. but when I test IAP to purchase this item in live, I get noting, no purchasing flow appear. I get when I initiate the purchasing with "PurchasingManager.initiatePurchaseRequest(sku);" only that on LogCat: D/SandboxRequestHandler(1331): In App Purchasing SDK - Sandbox Mode: sendPurchaseRequest D/PurchasingManager(1331): In App Purchasing SDK - Sandbox Mode: PurchasingObserver registered: s.an.soundapp.MyObserver@416c5c20 someone can help me or explain me what to do , please !!!
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Tassine, I have sent you a mail to your registered email id. Could you please check and reply back?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gamestormian avatar image
gamestormian answered
I have that same issue. Can you please tell if your problem got solved. I will be thankful to you. Please help me, i am having this issue since 4 to 5 months but didn't got any kind of help for this. I am developing my app on "AndEngine". Here is my email id : mohsin@thegamestormstudios.com , publisher.tenlogix@gmail.com Your kind help will be appreciated a lot.. Thanking in anticipation.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Gamestormian, Sorry for so late update. I have replied to your ConatctUs case. Please check.
10 |5000

stevenb27 avatar image
stevenb27 answered
Exact same issue here. The SDK Tester works fine on multiple android devices and the purchases ran smoothly, but according to my app submission it failed on all of these devices when sent in: 4.2.X/Samsung Kindle Fire (1st Gen). Kindle Fire (2nd Gen). Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Gen). Fire HD 8.9 Wifi (2nd Gen). Fire HD 8.9 WAN (2nd Gen). Kindle Fire HD 7 (3rd Gen). Fire HDX 7 WAN (3rd Gen). Fire HDX 7 WiFi (3rd Gen). Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (3rd Gen). Fire HDX 8.9 WiFi (3rd Gen). I tested again after submission and all seems well. What's going on here?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
10 |5000

J. J. avatar image
J. J. answered
I am having this same problem with my submission. I have asked for more details but not received any response to that question from the review team. I have submitted 2 builds already with this and on the last build I added an error code to help us track down the point of failure, but the review team did not write down the code even though I specifically asked for it in my message to them. Was anyone else able to get this resolved?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi JJ, Can you please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with the app details? This issue may occur due to several reason and with out taking a deeper look we can not explain it. If you have already raised a ContactUs, please provide us the case id. Thanks.
10 |5000