question

Steve Axworthy avatar image
Steve Axworthy asked ·

Problem with delayed return.

Hello,

On 5/26 I saw I had a return and the royalty of $7.19 was returned to you. The problem is that there has only been one sale in the past of that shirt, in that size and color and that sale was way back on 12/15/17 (160+ days)

I have a problem with giving up a royalty on a shirt that was returned well beyond the Amazon return policy. I also have issue with not having any idea why that shirt was returned. My design was sold and used for 5+ months and now I am forced to lose that royalty without any idea why?

I am requesting that this policy be reviewed and adjusted so it is fair to all parties. I don’t have issue with returns in a reasonable amount of time being charged back to you, but this seems really excessive. Also, we need to know why these are being returned.

This was the reply received when I submitted an email stating the above issue:

-----

Hello from Merch by Amazon Support,

This is Arnaud from the Merch by Amazon Team. Thank you for contacting us. I understand that you received a return for a product that was sold 5 months ago and that you disagree with the royalty being taken back from you for that return.

Please understand that Amazon.com is the most customer centric in the world and we might accept returns to keep customer satisfaction and loyalty at its highest level.

At this time, our system doesn't register the specific reason of the return, but our technical team is working to have this feature available in the future. For more information about returns, please have a look at our FAQ page link that I put below for your convenience.

FAQ

https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201846470

-----

This just doesn't seem okay to me.

Please advise,

Steve

royalties
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand your concern here and appreciate the feedback. We will be sure to pass all of this on to the relevant team so they can review it. If you haven't already provided this information, I would recommend that you follow up on your case with merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com and provide the details of the specific product you are concerned about. This should help them send your case to the right team and get any additional information which could be shared with you directly.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Steve Axworthy avatar image
Steve Axworthy answered ·

I actually did send the complaint to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com. That is where the reply came from that in in my post here. It pretty much was blown off. Can you advise on anything further I can do to at least get this reviewed for future changes?