question

it01y2 avatar image
it01y2 asked

Help with oauth setup

I am trying to setup oath from Alexa to linked but I'm having trouble, my id is amzn1.ask.skill.766cc42c-43ae-4f5c-83cc-c5be42423b91. I am also using API gateway for debugging but that looks fine. Please help I feel like Im very close.

Regards

it01y2

alexa skills kitapi
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neun Labas avatar image
Neun Labas answered

I've done OATH to yelp. Wasn't fun - required a lot of trial-and-error to get the contents just right. If you posted the endpoint you're trying and sample code you may get more help.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra answered

Hi @it01y2. Thank you for your message.

In this link you will find some documentation on account linking that might help you further. If you still have issues after consulting those docs, please provide us with the error that you are encountering and any further information that will help us troubleshoot your issue.

Regards,
Barry

10 |5000