question

MochiBits avatar image
MochiBits asked

IAP not available in live app.

I noticed something weird. My app just got approved today. In my Kindle Fire, I see that the IAP information has been downloaded and the prices are displayed. But on my Kindle Fire HD and also Samsumg Galaxy S2, they cannot display the pricing information. It's like they didn't get the downloaded IAP information. I'm thinking this could be a server push issue, since the app just got approved? Why would the IAP info show for the original Fire but not for the HD and also S2? Has anyone seen this before?
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Pls raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us with your app details so that we can look into the issue.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gamestormian avatar image
gamestormian answered
I have almost same kind of issue in my apps.My apps got live and IAP is working perfectly on the devices i have for testing purposes but i got a mail 7 days back saying that it is not responding whenever user clicks IAP Button.I have contacted the support team but they say they cannot help with it. If your issue got resolved and you can help me with it, kindly tell me where that issue can be and how can i solve that issue. I am developing my apps on "AndEngine" .
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Gamestormian, Sorry for so late update. I have replied to your ConatctUs case. Please check.
10 |5000

austinclarke123 avatar image
austinclarke123 answered
Hi, this is new issue in front of me so i am unable give right answer but i sure time give right answer.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, Please let us now the issue through ContactUs.Thanks.
10 |5000

Dylan Wolf avatar image
Dylan Wolf answered
I'm having a similar problem. My app was made live today, and my in-app purchase item an hour or so ago, yet I'm still getting "Invalid SKU" errors. At this point I can't tell if it's an error on my end or not. Does it take time for an IAP SKU to become available?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hey Dylan, I just played One Card Hero (your app) and bought the IAP successfully. I think what you have observed is a transient error.
10 |5000