question

newuser-40670709-af80-487f-8401-b1c3406a9009 avatar image
newuser-40670709-af80-487f-8401-b1c3406a9009 asked ·

Flash Briefing Skill not playing?

Hi - I have my own Flash Briefing skill that I created which in the last two days is not playing on my Echo device when I ask for my Flash Briefing. I called a friend and and asked them to try and it played on their device with no issues. I tried disabling and re-enabling the Skill, I unplugged my Echo and then plugged it back in, checked the setup on my developer account , but this one Flash Briefing Skill, the one I made, will not play on my device. What can I do to get to the reason why my Flash Briefing Skill has stopped working on what appears to be my devices only? Thanks.

echoflash briefing
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

GregoryCharlop avatar image
GregoryCharlop answered ·

I'm not sure about your specific situation, but I used a company to upload my real estate flash briefing, and they were really helpful. They gave me personal attention. Here's their website: https://soundupnow.com/

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.