question

Peter avatar image
Peter asked ·

Your app facilitates piracy or illegal download of content.

Hello ,

I develop one IPTV application with the same logical and functionality like this application which is already approved on the store :Smart Iptv,IPTV,Perfect Player ,IPTV Extreme

The fantastic developer team from the amazon don't approve my application for this reason "Your app facilitates piracy or illegal download of content"....

Simple question the application enumerated don't facilitate illegal content ?

I open the ticket to the support ...but they don't response because i think they realize the poor reason .

Thanks

app submission and updatespolicy
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

derpfactory avatar image
derpfactory answered ·

They automate reviews so if your app contains any code relating to IPTV it gets rejected.

The other app probably got in before they added this word detection.

1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Response from the Fantastic Amazon Developer Team :)

"to accept or reject any app at our discretion" ...WOW

Amazon Developer Team Person = GOOD ON THIS PLANET ?

UPPS WRONG ......

Amazon Developer Team Person = [Redacted for Language]

CASE 5057313121

We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of all apps and to accept or reject any app at our discretion. Due to the high volume of submissions, we cannot address specific areas of concern with our content guidelines. Please do not resubmit these apps or similar apps in the future.

0 Likes 0 ·