question

DanaInSD avatar image
DanaInSD asked

Getting "Build in Progress. Try again later."...using ask deploy.....skill id is:amzn1.ask.skill.62a13afa-4588-4f79-a44f-6e5e203b0f60Thanks

Was in the middle of a deploy.....console got garbaged up so I did a ctrl-c. Skill created name is Thanos....which is in the skill.json file.It was getting the correct name up until now.....Premier_Facts_Live…..from GitHub sample. It's been hours and I still get the same result. Tried to delete skill and get "skill wasn't completely deleted

Thanks for your help.

Dana

ask cliskill builder
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for reporting! We've communicated the issue with your skillId to Amazon internal team.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

KAIYIN@AMAZON.COM avatar image
KAIYIN@AMAZON.COM answered
4 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yes, I am.

0 Likes 0 ·

Yes, indeed, I am.

0 Likes 0 ·

This is kind of frustrating....stuff is running in the cloud and I don't have a method of stopping it. Getting someone at Amazon to do it doesn't seem like the answer. I can't complain about how quickly Amazon responds....although in this case it's been a full day without a resolution.

0 Likes 0 ·

It should be resolved from last weekend.

0 Likes 0 ·