question

Shyam Gopale avatar image
Shyam Gopale asked

Delay in approval process

Is there a slowdown in the approval process because of the pending launch of new KFires. I have submitted my app update more than 2 days back and still havent gotten the approval. Usually it gets approved within 12 hours. Thanks.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Shyam, I can see that your app is live for last few hrs. Thanks for writing to us.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kurtosavros avatar image
kurtosavros answered

I submitted my application 5 days ago and yet no approval...

10 |5000

kurtosavros avatar image
kurtosavros answered

21 DAYS SINCE MY APP SUBMISSION AND STILL IT IS NOT LIVE !!!!! SHAME ON THE DEVELOPERS WHO TOLD ME THEY FOUND THEIR MISTAKE THAT HOLDS MY APP UNPUBLISHED AND STILL THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING. I WANT TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SPEND THEIR TIME AND EFFORT TO CREATE AN APP, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS TIME SENSITIVE, BECAUSE IT WILL BE PUBLISHED NEXT YEAR IF EVER... SHAME ON AMAZON FOR THIS !!!!

10 |5000

Wilson avatar image
Wilson answered

It has been a month since my app submission. I have just submitted two requests with my order skill ID attached. I request immediate help regarding this and in resolving the application delay issue. Please contact me ASAP.

10 |5000

csdukich avatar image
csdukich answered

Nothing has changed apparently. 2013 to 2021. I have been trying to get my app approved for about a month now. They wanted me to categorize it under photo and video despite the exact same competitors being under productivity. Fine by me. Even after that - it hangs in approval for weeks on end beyond the approval date communicated. Support is basically non existent. You send in a comment and days later if not weeks you'll be lucky if you get a response. I'm extremely disappointed that I invested money in building an Amazon app. Support and experience is everything. Total waste of money. Extremely disappointed. Make it right Amazon - it's been far too long. Please call me. Case 8335734581

10 |5000

US.Kishor Bapat avatar image
US.Kishor Bapat answered

The delay in approvals continues. I submitted my app 7 days ago and there has been no update, positive or negative, yet.

Can someone who is involved in the approval process, please respond ASAP?

Your Last Activity

Successfully submitted app submission on 02 Feb 2022.

Update For You

No new updates available at this time requiring your attention.

10 |5000

US.Kishor Bapat avatar image
US.Kishor Bapat answered

Some good news.

After I posted the question, the app finally went live the next day.

1 comment
10 |5000

estou na luta para aprovação do meu, fiz uma pergunta espero que o meu seja aprovado, é muito ruin estou a 8 dias, olhando de minuto em minuto para ver a resposta :-(
0 Likes 0 ·