question

newuser-b6edde82-42f0-4ebc-a7de-a165e8376d08 avatar image

Comodo SSL - The SSL certificate used by your web app is invalid

I submitted an app which uses Comdo SSL yesterday and it was fine, I created a new web app today which also uses Comodo SSL (both sites hosted with Namecheap) and I get the error: The SSL certificate used by your web app is invalid.

I have checked the SSL details for both web apps and they are identical in terms of SSL product.

Common name: COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
Organization: COMODO CA Limited

I'm confused. As far as I can tell, Comodo is fine and should work? Suggestions?

app submission and updatesweb appsssl
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi there, are both of those apps Mobile Web apps, in other words did you choose the "Mobile Web" app option when submitting both of them, OR was one submitted as an "Android" app?

0 Likes 0 ·
Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered
2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Both are mobile web apps. I read that post previously and it is referring to a different certificate provider. Comodo is listed as accepted and worked fine for the previous submission yesterday?

0 Likes 0 ·

Could you please login to your Dev Portal account, use the "Contact Us" form and specify the names / IDs of both of your apps, and URLs that you tried to use for them; and we'll investigate. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-b6edde82-42f0-4ebc-a7de-a165e8376d08 avatar image
newuser-b6edde82-42f0-4ebc-a7de-a165e8376d08 answered

Both are mobile web apps. I read that post previously and it is referring to a different certificate provider. Comodo is listed as accepted and worked fine for the previous submission yesterday.

10 |5000

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi there,

Not sure if you wrote in via "Contact Us" as requested (if you did, please provide the case ID and I will follow up). Otherwise, often when this error is seen, it is normally resolved by using https:// in front of the URL. Thanks!

10 |5000