question

nokto14 avatar image
nokto14 asked

IAP - Unavailable SKUs in Live App Testing

Hi, I am stuck testing my IAP using the Live App Testing service. In sandbox mode using AmazonSDKTester everything is fine, but as soon as I upload the build to LAT, all my previously working SKUs are now unavailable in the onProductDataResponse() callback. I double-checked spelling and their status is "Ready to Submit" (I can't push them live since I don't have the billing information of my company - AFAIK this is not an issue). No errors appear in my LogCat regarding PurchaseService. Any clues of what may be going on? Thanks in advance.
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

WangChao@Amazon avatar image
WangChao@Amazon answered
Sorry for the delay. Could you please send us your detailed information in an attachment to amazon-developer-program@amazon.com with Contact Us Case# in the subject line? Thanks. And regarding IAP Subscription, please check https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs-v2/faq-for-iap-2.0 Q: When I initiate a purchase for a subscription SKU, why is a different SKU returned? A: A subscription comprises a non-buyable parent SKU representing the product and one or more child SKUs representing the subscription term. This setup prevents users from purchasing multiple subscriptions of the same product. The parent SKU is the SKU returned in the purchase response. The child SKU initiates the purchase. Because subscription terms and charges are handled by Amazon, your app only needs to check whether a subscription is valid.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

WangChao@Amazon answered
Hello, To test IAP with Live App Testing, you must push IAP items Live. There won't be any charge to the testers in Live App Testing, so I think you can just go ahead with your test.

srinanny avatar image
srinanny answered
Hi all, I'm facing some problem in downloading the app which is live for testing In-App. Getting "Live App Testing Unavailable" What may be the problem i'm not able to find out. Please let me know where i'm doing problem. Regards, Srinivas

WangChao@Amazon answered
Hi Srinivas, Please give us your account and app name through https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/support/contact/contact-us. We will look into your issue. Thanks.

jorisweimar avatar image
jorisweimar answered
did you figure this one out? i'm experiencing the same issue.

WangChao@Amazon answered
Hi jorisweimar, Please give us your account and app name through https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/support/contact/contact-us. We will look into your issue. Thanks.

jorisweimar avatar image
jorisweimar answered
i've done that but i get a generic response. then i followed up saying that i need a more specific answer but i haven't gotten a response. it's not for my account, but for the account of a client of mine. the case number is 1679400121. i couldn't give all the information in the contact form because it's only allowing a limited number of characters to be entered. can you write me an email to jbweimar@gmail.com please so that i can get you the details? thank you so much!

jorisweimar avatar image
jorisweimar answered
any idea yet? our app is currently not working so we'd appreciate a quick response.