question

JSB avatar image
JSB asked

Amazon Dash Button QR Codes

New Innovation for @amazon Dash Buttons:

Amazon "Dash Buttons" featuring QR Codes...

For: Non-Owner Use Cases:

-New Users Scan instead of Press "Dash Button" to Order Product for Themselves!

Thank you for the inspiration.

I'd love to learn and help with my proposal please.

See:
https://twitter.com/jay_bee12345/status/983828630672326661

dash replenishment service
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi JSB,

Thanks for additional details. I have forwarded your message to the Dash team. Thanks!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi JSB,

Thanks for posting! So, what happens when users scan the QR code, instead of pressing the button? And what's the difference? The whole point of the Dash button is that you don't have to scan anything or use extra devices, but simply press the button.

If you'd like to learn more about Amazon Dash Replenishment service and implement your own custom Dash button, then please start here:

https://developer.amazon.com/dash-services

1 comment
10 |5000

@Levon@Amazon
Hello!
To Clarify:

-Amazon Dash Buttons are currently for Home/Office "Owner" Use....

-The Amazon Dash Button Owner is alerted on mobile when the dash button is pressed.

-This leaves out anyone who is "Not Owner" of Dash Button from Using the Dash Button Device because they haven't Set-Up Registration with that Specific Button.

-Now Imagine: You're at a loved ones residence (or at an Office)...

-You like a product you see being used there... It has a Dash Button.

-You can scan the QR Code on the Dash Button...

-This links to the purchase page on Amazon.com for that specific product... From where the New User can purchase the specific item detailed in the QR Code!

-Amazon Dash Replenishment Service Buttons will see and increase in Revenue Generation for Amazon by implementing this.

-QR Code Link to Dash Button Product Amazon WebPages Generation & Provisioning on Buttons Required... Adhesive Stick Labels may be a great conversion kit.

Thank you sincerely for the reference materials on developing custom Dash Buttons... I need all the help I can get... I have a contact at Microsoft HoloLens who works with QR Codes... but I'm not sure if he is available... If you have anyone better in mind... I think this is worth development... I am willing to work to learn and help on a credential basis only for reference from Amazon for future employment applications... So don't feel obligated by any liability to compensate me for the innovation... I just want to help... Thanks again! :)

BONUS:
I am an avid inventor and work primarily with reusable materials (mainly "Cardboard")...
New Innovation:
Cardboard Material Amazon Dash Buttons...
-Cost-Effective compared to plastic competition.
-Include a

I am free to discuss anytime, thanks.

Jaswinder Brar.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
JSB23@hotmail.CA

0 Likes 0 ·
JSB avatar image
JSB answered

Levon@Amazon

We can also discuss "Commission Payment" Incorporating Strategies...

Basically the QR Code Generation System for Amazon Product Websites would have to be a "Unique Code" for Amazon Retail "Vendors!"

New Commerce Opportunity!

"Retail Outlets without Inventory?"
-Just a Place to See Products Physically In-Hand.

See:
Image Link

10 |5000