question

river406 avatar image
river406 asked

subscription renew test?

Hi~ I'm a server side programmer. and I'm developing server side functions about IAP 2.0. My Company will launch a service app. Our app will have "premium service" as a in-app item and the item will be a subscription product. before launch. I wanna and have to perform item expiration test and item renew test. Expiration Test is possible by database modification (with RVS SandBox.) but How can I perform item renew test? Any one can reply me? please~ Message was edited by: river406
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
Hello river406, It is not possible to test the renew option in the sandbox. For this you would need to use the Live App Testing Service which would allow you to quickly distribute your app on the Amazon Appstore to a predefined set of testers before going live. https://developer.amazon.com/public/resources/development-tools/live-app-testing Please note that by default, auto-renewal but users can change this through the "manage subscription" section of their account settings.
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Does there is an option to have kind of a developers/test subs, when you can have subs for 2 hours (for development purpose)?

-1 Like -1 ·
curious_developer avatar image
curious_developer answered

@Amelia@Amazon, I have the same question as @Yaroslav_Havrylovych.

Is there any way to test in an accelerated manner, like Google and Apple provide, where we don't have to wait at minimum 1 week to test renewals?

Also, since we are supposed to use Live App Testing, is there a way to test without using real Credit Card info?

10 |5000