question

mygogamesprogrammer avatar image
mygogamesprogrammer asked

Purchase Receipts

Hello, I am working in implementing the in-app 2.0 SDK. I am running into a few problems and cannot find any solutions for. 1. For testing, I found in the SDK download the "SDK Tester", but it was in the 1.0 folder\tools directory. Will that still work properly with the 2.0 code? 2. Assuming the 1.0 SDK Tester will work with the 2.0 code, When I get the ProductDataResponse, I get this: OnProductData Code: (com.amazon.device.iap.model.ProductDataResponse@4181c708, requestId: "439297ac-c34d-48dc-b9f7-ff7c4d9cb744", unavailableSkus: SUCCESSFUL, requestStatus: "[]", productData: {}) Notice there's no product data? I do have my json in the root folder and it does pick it up, I can tell because when I initiate a purchase it shows the proper price/name/description. However, for some reason I'm not getting that info within my OnProductDataResponse callback in Java. 3. When I initiate a purchase and do NOT purchase, I get a failure response in the OnPurchaseResponse callback. That is correct (see below) onPurchaseResponse: requestId (16dd007e-1546-499b-90d5-8a656de4d614) userId (test2) purchaseRequestStatus (FAILED) However, when I do purchase, I get no callback whatsoever. I tried rebooting, tried a different SKU and no matter what when I click buy I don't get any response back going to OnPurchaseResponse. Any ideas on these would be great, it may all be related to #1, but not sure. Thanks Jeff.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
You should use below tester to IAP V2 implementation in your app https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-App-Tester/dp/B00BN3YZM2/ Please let us know if you find any difficulty using above tester. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

morganand avatar image
morganand answered
Hi What does notifyFulfillment() --> UNAVAILABLE actually do to the purchase? Does it cancel the purchase immediately (i.e. refund the user) ... and if so, would it notify the user (e.g. a toast message)? The document states that "Do not send this status if you encounter an interim error during receipt processing"? What would happen if this I call this status on an interim error?
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello Morganand, notifyFulfillment with a status of UNAVAILABLE means that you are telling our backend services that you will never intend to fulfill the In-App item. As such this will force the Amazon Appstore to cancel the purchase. https://developer.amazon.com/public/binaries/content/assets/javadoc/iap-v2/com/amazon/device/iap/model/FulfillmentResult.html#UNAVAILABLE For information regarding UI guidelines with In-App Purchasing, please refer to our CX and UX guidelines: https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs-v2/cx-ux-guidelines-copy
1 comment
10 |5000