question

hszrdev avatar image
hszrdev asked

Runtime error on launch for an application downloaded from Appstore

I have an open ticket about an issue I have that seems to stem from Amazon's apk repackaging and it is impacting project delivery timelines and I have little to zero information on what could be causing it (aside from making sure the appstore app is on the device and the device supported, which are both fine) . I was asked for logs from the device during download / installation and runtime as well as other information, but I have not heard back since I sent that information along.

amazon appstoretestingapp submission and updates
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi hszrdev,

We are investigating your case, and will respond to you with any findings. Thank you for your patience.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-60efffc1-b18a-4836-9d8f-949eee8f7c15 avatar image
newuser-60efffc1-b18a-4836-9d8f-949eee8f7c15 answered

Don't bother with amazon app store. I have been trying for weeks now and they keep telling me that they are unable to login to my app even though i can see they not only logged in but were using my service. So i have finally decided to just stop support for fire devices and tell customers to spend a little more on a much better android device and download my app from google play. Google play is much more professional and actually responds to you.I was up and live in less than 4 hours on google play. Been almost 2 weeks on amazon and still being jerked around. So i finally gave up. Not worth it. I just don't push the shitsticks no more. And actually have better results.

10 |5000

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered
10 |5000