question

gekn76 avatar image
gekn76 asked ·

IAP 2 not working in Live app but working in Live Test

The IAP work's fine in the local test environment and in the Live App Test but when the app is published and Live IAP won't even trigger the purchase dialog. When logging the Live published app I get the following response from the IAP LOGCAT: Kiwi﹕ In App Purchasing SDK - Production Mode: d: PurchasingListener registered: o.ۥ@83dbc1c Kiwi﹕ In App Purchasing SDK - Production Mode: d: PurchasingListener Context: com.app***.android.Application***@3f946ae4 Kiwi﹕ In App Purchasing SDK - Production Mode: c: sendGetUserData Kiwi﹕ Kiwi: WARNING: Use of deprecated method detected. Kiwi﹕ Kiwi: Kiwi subsystem is not fully initialized. Cannot process task. Kiwi﹕ In App Purchasing SDK - Production Mode: c: sendGetPurchaseUpdates Kiwi﹕ Kiwi: WARNING: Use of deprecated method detected. Kiwi﹕ Kiwi: Kiwi subsystem is not fully initialized. Cannot process task. What is the difference in IAP between Live Test and a Live published app? I have followed the ProGuard guidance from Amazon plus more. Would really appreciate some help /Henrik
iap
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered ·
We would suggest making sure that you are implementing any of your Amazon In-App Purchasing logic in the Android onCreate() method to initialize and register your PurchaseListener implementation. Then, following that you should be able to implement In-App Purchasing in the appropriate callbacks. If you do not follow this recommendation, it will most likely lead to the error messages in which you are experiencing. For more information, please refer to our Implementing IAP 2.0 documentation at: https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs-v2/implementing-iap-2.0

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-4b20a851-a86b-4fc7-b9ec-c66b48e34598 avatar image
newuser-4b20a851-a86b-4fc7-b9ec-c66b48e34598 answered ·

Dear, I have the same issue and I made sure of the above, please advise.

Best,