question

Wlodek avatar image
Wlodek asked

Apps description text is a mess view from Amazon store app

I'm app developer, so far I have only 2 apps on Amazon app store, but I'm willing to have more. I recently discover a problem, using Amazon app to view my application on Amazon store app. The app description text is a mess, difficult to read, because all lines are all together. There are no line separations, it can have negative effect for users decision to download apps from Amazon store. I believe Amazon technician team can fix the app description text problem, making it clear and easier to read. Or possible I have to use html tags
in my app description to separate the text lines? [b]All the best in New Year to developers [/b] Wlodek
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

supersmithbros avatar image
supersmithbros answered
Im getting ready to release an app on amazon for the first time and facing the same problem, I can't get a basic line break or paragraph in the description. Having looked on the amazon store I see other apps that do have correctly formatted descriptions, so it seems it is possible. HTML tags dont work so whats the trick?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, Formatting is not supported on the mobile version of the appstore or the Amazon store app. I'll forward your feeback onto the appropriate team. Thanks, Nick

Nick Barbato avatar image
Nick Barbato answered
This is hard to believe. I can't believe it's still not fixed after 3 years.