question

JanD87 avatar image
JanD87 asked

Problems with Amazon Content Policy - Need more details

Hey,

I uploaded my binary a lot of times, and finally the functionality tests passed...after sending a lot of mails, that my tests on emulators and real devices work fine.

With every review of amazon I got a notice though that there is another content policy issue. Took me weeks to explain that I'm the IP holder of the app in the google playstore, they always wanted me to get a letter of the IP holder for permission...should have sent myself a letter? (-:

With the current binary I uploaded I just got this message though:

"Your app submission does not meet one or more of our acceptance criteria for some or all targeted devices. You can view our guidelines on the Appstore Developer Portal."

I read through it, and can't find any issues...or is it still an issue with the IP?

Would really help to get more details regarding which content policy I violate against.

It's over a month now I started to get my app up, it is really a bit of a pain and depressing that it takes so long.

amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hszrdev avatar image
hszrdev answered

Going by many of the other posts on here, they don't like to comment on app specific issues, you should start a ticket for this.

https://developer.amazon.com/support/contact-us

Good luck!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anshul Mahesh Porwal avatar image
Anshul Mahesh Porwal answered

Dear Jan,

Thank you for posting on forums. We see your issue has been resolved through Contact Us submitted on 26th March 2018.

Please feel free to reach out to us through Contact Us in-case you have any app specific issues.

10 |5000