question

El MatadoR avatar image
El MatadoR asked

Impossible to re-submit an App

I received an email saying: "Required Developer Attention" with 2 reasons stating that the App failed the test case. I fixed the issues and been trying to resubmit the App, all day, without success. Given that the App is over 125mb, I have to use SFTP. Everytime I upload the App, I get the same message: DevPortal: Asset upload failed (cannot update app) The application you are trying to update cannot be updated in its current state. Binaries can only be updated if the status of the application is in progress or pending. Please contact us for more information. On the portal main page, the App says "pending action" so based on the message above, I will assume that I should be able to update the App with a new APK. Uploaded the APK 4 times, trying different binary name, same result. There are no binaries present anymore in the App page and I can't submit/update with a new one. Sent a request for support earlier today, no response.
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, We had internal issue with binary uploading system through SFTP and that's fixed on 22nd March. You should be able to upload your binary now. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.