question

Cory J. Trese avatar image
Cory J. Trese asked

Mysterious / Incorrect Application Icon Rejection

One of my applications (Star Traders RPG Elite) was rejected with this message. "Your application's icon does not match the icon that appears on the mobile device's application tray. Please update the icon in your application submission OR your application tray icon to ensure they match." The ./drawable/ and submitted assets in the portal match. However, they are very close to another of my applications which is always submitted at the same time (free / paid.) I'm afraid that the testing team is getting confused by the applications, and in fact the supplied screenshots show that they are mixing up the application. However, I have requested support several times and have had no resolution. What is the next step? -Cory Trese
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Cory, I see that there is no issue with your submission. I am checking with the right team here. I will get back to you shortly. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Cory J. Trese avatar image
Cory J. Trese answered
You did not reply or follow up. I am still having this issue. I am really disappointed in the support provided by Amazon.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Cory, We are actively working on this issue. I will update you once the issue is fixed. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
The issue seems to be fixed for your app. Thanks.
10 |5000