question

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer asked ·

App Stuck at Approved & Under Review

Hi, My 2 apps are stuck for the past 1 week in the following status: com.satydev.yatzyaddictdicegame.pro - Stuck at the Approved status from Jan 21st com.satydev.yatzyaddictdicegame.free - Stuck at Under Review status I have opened a ticket with Case# 1324205901, however no response still. I have been reading horror stories of Apps being stuck for months on end on this form, hence thought would get some feedback Satya
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Customer answered ·
Latest update: The Pro version of my Yatzy App has moved from Approved status to Live now (after 1 week of it being approved) Yatzy Free - This app is still stuck at "Under Review" still when I send a follow up email to Amazon support I got the following canned response: "Thank you for writing in. We appreciate your patience as we investigate your situation. We will respond to this case when additional information is available. " Have another app which I uploaded today which went to status "Under Review", keeping my fingers crossed , hopefully it wont be stuck in that status for long

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered ·
Hi Satya, To protect the personal information of developers, please note that we do not discuss the details of specific applications on these discussion forums. We appreciate your patience as we investigate your situation. Please expect further information on a response to your current Case# 1324205901.

Amazon Customer answered ·
Hi Melody, Thanks for the update. I can now see my app has moved from "Under Review" to Approved, thanks for the follow up. Hopefully it will go live soon & not be stuck at Approved Satya

Melody avatar image
Melody answered ·
Hi Satya, I have checked on your account and see that all your apps are live. If you have any further questions, please feel free to raise a "Contact Us" case via "Settings" > "Contact Us" in your developer's account for assistance.

newuser-161ade31-817b-49c8-8c8a-e914bde1ad23 avatar image
newuser-161ade31-817b-49c8-8c8a-e914bde1ad23 answered ·

BRO please app review stars I am first time please send