question

Javier M. Chavez avatar image
Javier M. Chavez asked

Status shows as approved but not live

I submitted several apps that have since appeared as Approved but they dont show as Live, and I cant edit the descriptions or anything. The app I submitted last week has been on Submitted since last week and still doesnt change status. I have tried twice using the Contact Us form and opening Cases and havent got any replies. Could somebody from the review team help please? thank you Message was edited by: Javier M. Chavez
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Javier, In order to reach the team that provides support on PC/Mac based app submissions, please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) and be sure to select "Application Submission - PC & Mac" from the drop down. The team managing the PC & Mac based apps will respond via that channel, and does not currently monitor these forums. Thank you.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Javier M. Chavez avatar image
Javier M. Chavez answered
Hi, thank you for your reply. I have done that, opened several cases, and still I have heard nothing from Amazon yet. Could you please look up what is going on with them?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Javier, Your query is being followed up with internal team. You will get the answer in time. Thanks.
10 |5000