question

Thinkerton Games avatar image
Thinkerton Games asked

Unique Bundle Identifier - Problem Updating

Hi All, I just had my update rejected due to the identifier not being unique. When I originally uploaded the game, I was certain I had the .underground suffix. The app tested fine and went through the approval process and was approved and has been on underground for a week or so. The problem is, when I look at the binary information the package doesn't appear to have the .underground suffix. If indeed this was the case, why wasn't it flagged in testing and during the approval process? Now I'd like to update the application but if I resubmit the rejected update with the .underground suffix I fear my current users will lose their progress. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. .
amazon appstoreamazon underground
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ellen@amazon avatar image
Ellen@amazon answered
We are investigating the issue and will provide an update as soon as possible via the Contact Us case submitted. Thank you
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thinkerton Games avatar image
Thinkerton Games answered
Great, thank you!
10 |5000