question

tcectx avatar image
tcectx asked

App Development Question

I am looking to develop an app for my business where we would send our marketing materials out to prospective clients on a kindle as opposed to traditional printed materials. Our cost for printed materials per client is close to $50, so it is really only double if we buy kindle fire's and use them, in addition, I assume we will have a higher conversion ratio with our customers. For us to do this, we would however need it so that when the kindle fire is turned on, our marketing materials come right up, and the customer cant modify or edit them. I was thinking this is similar to people that use things like ipads for instore pos systems, etc... where they cant use the other functions on the kindle/ipad. Is this possible? Who could help us program something like this? jgordon at texascoastal dot com
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Tcetx, Thank you for writing to us. We do offer the ability to bulk manage Kindle Fire devices in the context of an enterprise setting, but it may not fully meet your requirements. Please review the documentation regarding whispercast here: https://whispercast.amazon.com/
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.