Hi My amazon apps are sluggish on kindle devices. To know the reason I want to do profiling on the binary after upload to amazon since my local binary works fine on kindle devices. I think its because of the DRM. If I remove DRM it works fine. But I would like to retain the DRM and fix this issue, for which I will need to do profiling. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks
I had done that before putting my question on forum. I got a very unsatisfactory reply from the support guys hence I posted my question here. Please check your support database for that response. I really hope to get my issue resolved as am getting very bad reviews from users.
Also the amazon apps when downloaded on non-kindle devices crash for some users even before opening. My code does not include google licensing check if the market is amazon. The support guys had mentioned that since they saw google licensing code it may be the issue. But it is not so because I do not start google licensing check if the market is amazon. I have few non-kindle devices and tested on them but could not reproduce the crash/not-opening issue. I have asked users to let me know their device specs, but no luck with that. Amazon does not provide any info on user's device specs against a review alike google play.
Thank you. It is not just one app. All of my apps use 99% same generic code and many of them have this issue. Recent one is GCSE Maths Stats Lite in the uk store. The apps do not open at all for some users. Anyways will be waiting for your response thru ContactUs.