question

illustrationism avatar image
illustrationism asked ·

App "Live" but not in app store

Hi. In the "My Apps" section, my app status is "Live". I can also see it in Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/RPGM-LLC-Slate-Ashe-1/dp/B00DJ7RDLA/ However, from my Kindle, I do not see it in the App Store. What's up with this? Thanks, David
fire tablet
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered ·
Hi David, Thank you for posting. Since it's an app specific issue, could you please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) so that one of or Support Engineers can help you to resolve your query.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

illustrationism avatar image
illustrationism answered ·
Thanks, I submitted a ticket.

Jamesgates1 avatar image
Jamesgates1 answered ·
Same problem with me here. It may just be a case of taking some time to update. Thanks, James.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered ·
Hi Jamesgates1, Thank you for posting. Again I would say, since it's an app specific issue you are supposed to come through ContactUs (in case your problem is not resolved). We can not discuss app specific issue in open forum. Hope you would understand. Thanks.

Olushola avatar image
Olushola answered ·

I have the same issue here, it's been 3 days that I contacted support team, and I've got no answer