question

David T. Schaller avatar image
David T. Schaller asked

App is published but hidden on FireTV because game category isn't displayed

Our app (Putt the Planets) was just approved and published -- hooray! However, it is in the "Educational" category, and that category is not displayed on FireTV, so there's no way for anyone to find our app there. (It is displayed and included when browsing FireTV apps on Amazon.com.). Is that new category going to be added to FireTV's game categories soon? Or if not, is there a way to request that our game be switched to another category? thanks Dave
fire tvsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
I just forwarded the case to the internal appropriate team. I will let you know once I have update. Thanks for bringing this up.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

CardGamer avatar image
CardGamer answered
We have the same problem because there is no Card Game category. Can it please be added?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
The categories which are seen on the device evolve over time as our catalog selection grows. These categories are only one of many ways which customers can find live apps for Fire TV. We work hard to ensure that all apps are discoverable by using other placements such as search, recommendations, and marketing. Thanks.
10 |5000

Jessielee avatar image
Jessielee answered

but our game app, even also have the categories char, but it isn't still showed in amazon appstore.

10 |5000