question

Dipendu Saha avatar image
Dipendu Saha asked ·

Waiting on App Update Approval

Hello, It has been a week now and I am still waiting for a reply and/or the app update to be approved. I submitted my comments last Monday on why the two issues raised were not really an issue. The same two issues were reported for previous submission and after discussion those were marked non-issue and the update was approved last time. I am not sure why these two issues are being raised again!!! CaseID: 1257579881 App: AirBuddy package: com.akadilabs.airbuddy This long wait without any update is very frustrating. Could you please look into this ASAP ? Thanks. -Dipendu.
fire tvsubmission testing distribution
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

NickG@Amazon avatar image
NickG@Amazon answered ·
To protect the personal information of developers, we do not discuss the details of specific applications on these discussion forums. Please reach out to us via our Contact Us form ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ). This will allow us to validate your identity and discuss app specific information in a context that will not expose your personal and proprietary information.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dipendu Saha avatar image
Dipendu Saha answered ·
Hi NickG@Amazon, I am not asking for a discussion in this forum. All I am asking is that I have already contacted Amazon several times last week using the same "contact us link" you had provided and for more than a week now I have not received any response (case ID 1257579881). Please have someone look into this case and approve the app update. There is no way for me to escalate the issue. I do not know why Amazon is still not responding. So, again, please have someone take a look at the case and approve the update. If only you could put yourself in my shoes you would understand how frustrating this could be for anyone. Thanks. -Dipendu.

Neal Sorensen avatar image
Neal Sorensen answered ·
I've been experiencing the same kind of thing. My apps are getting stuck 'Under Review' with no status updates for weeks, even months for one. I created a new app with the same name and it went through within hours, so perhaps apps are getting lost in their system. When I create a service ticket, I get a canned response that doesn't related to my questions in any way.

csdukich avatar image
csdukich answered ·

Nothing has changed apparently. 2013 to 2021. I have been trying to get my app approved for about a month now. They wanted me to categorize it under photo and video despite the exact same competitors being under productivity. Fine by me. Even after that - it hangs in approval for weeks on end beyond the approval date communicated. Support is basically non existent. You send in a comment and days later if not weeks you'll be lucky if you get a response. I'm extremely disappointed that I invested money in building an Amazon app. Support and experience is everything. Total waste of money. Extremely disappointed. Make it right Amazon - it's been far too long. Please call me. Case 8335734581