question

Peter Wiseman avatar image
Peter Wiseman asked

Rejected Because Reviewer Compares to iPhone Version ????

My submission to Amazon Underground has just been rejected because the reviewer is comparing it to the iPhone version on Apple iTunes instead of the paid non-underground version on Amazon and the version on Google Play. They are saying the app name is different and there are features missing from the "non-underground version". This is ridiculous. The Amazon App Store is an Android platform not iOS. The "non-underground version" in my interpretation is the current version on Amazon that costs money and also the Android version on Google Play. The version I submitted is identical to the paid version in the Amazon store and on Google Play Store so I don't understand why the reviewer is comparing it to the iOS version? The features that I've been rejected on will never be available on my Android versions so if Amazon is going to reject our games based on how they compare to the iOS versions rather than the Android versions then can they please make this clear before we waste our time on this? Are we also supposed to make our interfaces look exactly like Apple's too in order to be accepted into the Amazon Underground program?
amazon appstoreamazon underground
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
Hi Peter, please raise a "Contact Us" case at the below link with the links to your other apps and we will raise an inquiry with the testing team. Contact Us: https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/contact/contact-us
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.