question

newuser-aa395ae9-2460-40c6-bf8d-a8944d9e429b avatar image
newuser-aa395ae9-2460-40c6-bf8d-a8944d9e429b asked ·

Amazon Logo Request

Hello where i can contact amazon for the usage permission of the logo? I have implemented an amazon interface to our shop system and i want to use the logo as the app icon. Kind Regards

app submission and updates
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered ·

Thank you for looking into the proper way to use the amazon logo. The following trademark guidelines should contain the information you are looking for on this matter.

Trademark Guidelines: https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/legal/tuabg

If you would like more direct help with a developer support contact please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

Regards,

Oswald

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-c8ce9c86-ceed-4476-98df-35b1b02eb9ab avatar image
newuser-c8ce9c86-ceed-4476-98df-35b1b02eb9ab answered ·

Good afternoon, I already read the Works with Alexa Program Guidelines to, but have not find answer.We are developer to APP (Bimar Live Smart) with a Chinese partner

(Tuya), these devices (Fan heater smart, plug smart, Air purifier smart), appliances can be controlled with Amazon Alexa voice support. I need know if can use the logo Amazon Alexa on the

single box. I signal that not sell on Amazon online store at the moment.

1 comment

Hi! For you reference, please see the below link from Alexa page about Alexa Skills Marketing Guidelines that I found.

https://developer.amazon.com/docs/faq/alexa-skills-marketing-guidelines.html

As this forum space is for Amazon Underground, if you didn't' find information you are looking for from the above link, please reach out and ask for more info form the Alexa Space.

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·