question

Tatjana Neuhaus avatar image
Tatjana Neuhaus asked ·

Sign in only on mobile possible

Hi there, since a few days I am only able to sign in into my account via mobile (iphone 7).

I cannot sign in on my desktop which is a macbook pro.

Can anybody help? Does anybody else experience this?

Thank you!

merch by amazon
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The cookies go weird sometimes. Just log in to your normal Amazon buyer account on your Mac and then you will be able to log into your Merch account again.

0 Likes 0 ·
Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you for the question @Tatjana Neuhaus - I would recommend clearing your cache and your cookies on your Macbook Pro and then logging in using the Amazon.com credentials for your account to log in. If you are still having trouble logging in to your Merch by Amazon account, please direct your inquiries to our friends in Customer Service, who can look up your account, reset your password, and provide you with the correct assistance to log in.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tatjana Neuhaus avatar image
Tatjana Neuhaus answered ·

Can anybody help?