question

newuser-1dbb3882-9fd4-49e2-90a2-837b8e89a2e0 avatar image
newuser-1dbb3882-9fd4-49e2-90a2-837b8e89a2e0 asked ·

Quality T-shirt sold contradiction

I have sold about 12 t-shirts and I have not been updated to tier 25. so according to the policy i can't move up to a higher tier because some of the t-shirt i sold might not be hight quality so here is why i said this is contraction to me, why would they accept my t-shirt to go live if they are not high quality and my second question how do i know from my ten live t-shirt are low design quality and my third questions, if a customer buys the t shirt a leave a positive comment would that be a hight quality to the customer who has not return the t-shirt... How can I move up if I don't know witch of my t-shirt sold are low quality.... thank you

merch by amazontier
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you for the question. We are selectively tiering some users up as we work to expand capacity. Admission to these tiers are based not only on sales, but the quality of the products being sold by the content creator as well. Please note that we do not evaluate accounts or provide tier upgrade assistance through this support channel. Please see our knowledge base article here for more information.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.