question

Nick True avatar image
Nick True asked

Why is there another flash briefing "in development" under my flash briefing?

2 questions:

1) When I look at my flash briefing, there is one that is Live with metrics etc... Then there's another one slightly underneath it that appears to be a copy and it's "in development." What is this? I don't remember creating it and is it causing issues? Someones when I play my flash briefing on my alexa, it tells me that it 30 second money is currently unavailable. And I have no idea why it randomly does that... Could this secondary briefing be affecting it?

2) How do I update an existing flash briefing without taking it down back into development mode?

Thansk! Nick

alexa skills kithow-toflash briefingskill builderupdate
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
  1. The development version shouldn't be affecting your live skill - this is where you can submit changes to the skill which you can then submit for certification
  2. See 1; make the changes and then publish!
2 comments
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahhhhhhhhhhh Okay. So that development version is just something Amazon made? It's where I actually make those changes. Thanks. That was really throwing me off, cause I knew I didn't create it. I was a little weirded out by metrics though with that development version. If it's only for development, why would there be any plays on it?

0 Likes 0 ·

The plays are from you, when you test it

0 Likes 0 ·