question

Benjamin Scervino avatar image
Benjamin Scervino asked

Developer Select Promotion Campaign

Hey, our app is in the "Developer Select" program and our scheduled promotion started on 01.11.2014 and stopped after a few hours. But we got no message, nothing. After the campaign stopped we uploaded an update for our game, which also passed all tests for the "Developer Select", but the campaign is still stopped. I wrote a ticket via the "Contact Us" form. But we still got no answer. Anyone else got the same problem? Ben
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Benjamin Scervino avatar image
Benjamin Scervino answered
Turns out our campaign has been stopped because we had guns and explosions in our icon, which could be offensive or threatening to some users. It just took the amazon support 10 days to reply to our question through the ContactUs form. I wonder if we had ever gotten a mail or information of some sort why the campaign had been stopped, if we hadn't asked. Now after we got our first answer I opened another ticket. We changed the icon and now we want to know if the campaign will start again and if we get the lost days added back. But I guess it'll take another 10 days before we know that. Ben
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.