question

hshahaws avatar image
hshahaws asked

Not able to play the Audio in response

I am trying to access the AVS via an ios app and I am able to get a 200 OK response along with the audio data in the response multipart, but I am having trouble, - extracting the audio part : It would be great if someone from your team can suggest any multipart parsing library - playing the audio part : I tried to manually extract the audio bytes and play it in an mp3 player and I am getting errors like “cannot parse ID3v2 tag”, cannot recognize the file etc. Is there more to the response audio format than just mp3?
alexa voice service
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eric@Amazon avatar image
Eric@Amazon answered
As I mentioned in the other post, I can't recommend a particular swift parsing library since we don't use Swift for any reference material. As far as the mp3: ID3 tags are put at the end of MP3 files. Is it possible you didn't delete the final boundary? That might prevent your MP3 player from parsing the file correctly.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hshahaws avatar image
hshahaws answered
Hi Eric, Yes it was because of the last boundary, the mp3 was giving me the error. Thanks for the advise.