question

Vitor Domingos avatar image
Vitor Domingos asked

Number of plays on the Flash Briefing stats

Right now the Flash Briefing Metrics page shows the number of plays for the enabled skill. But these number of plays are for end-to-end play or partial play ?

flash briefing
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jenn@amazon avatar image
Jenn@amazon answered

The count is for the number of times a FB has been requested, regardless if they listen end-to-end or stop in the middle.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vitor Domingos avatar image
Vitor Domingos answered

Thank you @Jenn@amazon

10 |5000

Sungho avatar image
Sungho answered

What counts as a request? Does a request happen when someone says "play my flash briefing" or does it count when my specific flash briefing skill starts to play? My flash briefing skill might be the 3rd skill in someone's flash briefing and I want to know if I'll get an uptick in unique customers and/or plays even if a listener stops their flash briefing before any of my feeds get played.

1 comment
10 |5000

Hi @Sungho and thanks for your message.

A request is counted only when the feeds in your skill are played, not when the user trigger the flashbriefings. In other words, if your skill is the third on a list, then it will not count when the first and second ones get played.

Regards,
Barry

0 Likes 0 ·