question

IvoryTowersApparel avatar image
IvoryTowersApparel asked ·

Political copyright fears, Need advice please!

Hey everyone, thanks so much for helping me through my last issue. This one I am a bit confused about.

If I was to add a bullet point that stated a design "represented one of the core values of the libertarian, conservative and republican movements" do you guys think that it would cause a flag?

I am not saying the design is endorsed by the libertarian or republican parties, and my research found that GOP is registered so Im avoiding that lol. What do you guys think? Still new at navigating these waters.

merch by amazonhelpcopyrightnew products
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

upena avatar image
upena answered ·

If you have to ask......

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chris avatar image
Chris answered ·

Here's my thoughts. Short answer, skip this blurb: "represented one of the core values". Longer ramble.... Best use of bullets is for inserting a few relevant keywords that will help you get found by the search engine. Inserting keywords in a sentence type format, like you did, is the best. The blurb "represented one of the core values" is worded fairly enough, but does push the envelope a bit, mainly the word represented. On the surface, that blurb does not appear to contain any important keywords for search, and since it may be pushing the limits a bit, I would skip that blurb. Most shirt customers skim text very quickly, good chance most viewers never read most of the bullets anyway. Most important takeaway... best use of bullets is for inserting a few relevant keywords that your target audience might use when doing a search to find a shirt like yours. And secondly, best not to push the limits on wording if possible, if you have concerns, perhaps that's a sign to skip it.