question

sunnybm avatar image
sunnybm asked

Device tokens Ready Website is Not automatically Redirected

Hello Experts I am testing Alexa Voice Sample Services App with Website(Node.js method).I could able to successfully run Server and client on my machine using Companion Service as Provision method. Desktop application was successfully build I could not able automatically redirected to a URL where device tokens ready when using URL popped up on application. Please share any solution to automatically redirect to URL
alexa voice service
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eric@Amazon avatar image
Eric@Amazon answered
If I'm understanding correctly, you want to registration code to automatically launch the browser window? In Java, that's relatively simple. In the displayRegCode function of AVSApp.java, the following line will automatically launch a browser: Desktop.getDesktop().browse(new URI(regUrl)); Just add that line before the popup window. If I'm misunderstanding what you want, please let me know!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sunnybm avatar image
sunnybm answered
Hi Eric, Thanks for replying. No Actually I was not looking for that. I have built Alexa Voice Sample App as suggested in below link and testing app with sample website using Node.js method as suggested below https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/alexa/alexa-voice-service/docs/java-client-sample. When I am Running the client as suggested in the link I was succeeded till step 9 d....After entering amazon credentials in Amazon login page. It is not redirecting to URL page where " device tokens ready" is not showing up. Please let me know if more information required
10 |5000

Eric@Amazon avatar image
Eric@Amazon answered
What is happening? Are you redirecting to an error page? Try checking if your security profile (available on the side of the developer portal, after clicking on your product) web settings are correct. See "Registering Your Device and Creating a Security Profile", #5 -> Security profile -> web settings
10 |5000

sunnybm avatar image
sunnybm answered
Hi Eric, Thanks for your time.Websetting have been maintained in security profile has specified Allowed Origins https://localhost:3000 Allowed Return URLs https://localhost:3000/authresponse It is not redirecting to error page. The page is frozen after logging successfully and not directing to web page where it displays device tokens ready.
10 |5000

Eric@Amazon avatar image
Eric@Amazon answered
What browser are you using? Can you try a different one?
10 |5000