question

dev13nt avatar image
dev13nt asked

Local settings for results

Hello, I tried the AVS on raspberry pi 3 and the project is pretty solid. It works just fine and i get all these great responses. I would like to ask if its possible to make any changes on the data that i got for output. For example when i ask about the weather for a european country i get the temperature in F instead of Celcious and when i ask for news updates i get US based news. Is it difficult to change all these things? Thank you in advance
alexa voice service
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

elstryan@Amazon avatar image
elstryan@Amazon answered
Hi dev13nt, Yes these are configurable. 1) Log on too echo.amazon.com or use the Echo app on your mobile device 2) Select Settings button on the left hand side of the app -> To configure your news scroll down under the Account header and click "Flash Briefing" -> To change to Celsius: Select your AVS device and there is a setting to switch to Metric measurements
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dev13nt avatar image
dev13nt answered
Amazing :) Thank you very much!
10 |5000

dev13nt avatar image
dev13nt answered
is it possible in anyway to put a non-US address though?
10 |5000

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered
No, not at the moment.
10 |5000