question

Matias avatar image
Matias asked

Sales Report not working on the Developer Console

Hello there,

I'm sorry I'm asking this here but I had no notification in the dashboard about this (other times when there were issues, I had this in there). Basically, I'm not getting any sales registered in the report since the 10th of January, is this a known issue? if so, when is it coming back?

Thanks in advance

androidappreportingreport
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SAM@Amazon avatar image
SAM@Amazon answered

Hi, thank you for your post. We have not been notified about the Sales Report issue. It sometimes take longer than normal to show up the data on reporting. If your reporting is still not generated, please contact us here where we will be able to assist further. Thank you.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Matias avatar image
Matias answered

@Sam@Amazon I contacted you guys there, I got a "we are going to look into it" answer and then I didn't hear about it anymore (and it still doesn't work, last available report about paid units is the 9th of January).

10 |5000

SAM@Amazon avatar image
SAM@Amazon answered

Hi Matias, thank you for reaching out to us. I confirmed your contact and the issue is still under investigation. Your contact has been in our attention, and we appreciate your patience while our team is working hard to fix the issue. Please use the existing contact case if you have any further questions. Thank you.

10 |5000