question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

There is almost not any downloading record for my apps in October.

Hello, There is almost not any downloading record for my apps in whole October. What's wrong with appstore or my live apps? :-( Is there any other developers else who meet with the same issue, too?
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
In order to investigate this issue further we will need specific information about which apps in your account are causing this problem. To protect the personal information of developers, we do not discuss the details of specific applications on these discussion forums. Please reach out to us via our Contact Us form ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ). This will allow us to validate your identity and discuss app specific information in a context that will not expose your personal and proprietary information.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elmo avatar image
Elmo answered
I'm too seeing some very large drops in downloads on certain days. F.e. yesterday and today, our downloads are only 10% from the normal downloads. We have about 400-500 downloads per day. We had this a month ago over three days and Amazon team didn't saw any problems, but I'm sure there are problems. As for support : nobody is answering support emails anymore. Some month ago support emails got answered within 24h - now nothing. I wonder whats going on and if I can trust Amazon for our further app submission.
10 |5000

SanyuK avatar image
SanyuK answered
Sorry for the delays in getting back. This issue should be resolved. If you are still running into this issue, please log into the developer portal and file a contact us request ( https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/contact/contact-us) so we can look in your account details.
10 |5000