question

nathanmani avatar image
nathanmani asked

Enabling Music support

Hi,

We have ported AVS on our device using CURL. Now we are plaing to enable music. Please suggest us how can we enable music support.

alexa voice serviceamazon music
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eric@Amazon avatar image
Eric@Amazon answered

Hello everyone. We apologize for the lack of clarity on Amazon Music approvals. We recognize that this is a point of frustration and have altered the developer portal to address this topic. Amazon Music is currently limited to Alexa-enabled devices that are approved for commercial distribution and use. Requests for access to Amazon Music on AVS will remain in a pending state if you are not actively working with Amazon to develop a commercial device. If you are developing a commercial device, please let us know. We’d love to help! Thanks for being an AVS developer.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

swh avatar image swh commented ·

If you need to let us know that you are developing a commercial device, please contact us.

0 Likes 0 ·
Eric@Amazon avatar image
Eric@Amazon answered
First, you need to request access to it. You can do so from the device details page of the developer portal. On the left side, there's a tab labeled "Amazon Music." Click on that, and request access to music with the radio button. There are additional terms and conditions. See the Amazon Music section on this page for more details: https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/alexa/alexa-voice-service/getting-started-with-the-alexa-voice-service After you are approved for music, you'll need to implement the Audio Player events on this page: https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/alexa/alexa-voice-service/rest/audioplayer-events-requests Feel free to follow-up with any additional questions!
7 comments
10 |5000

test.realtek avatar image test.realtek commented ·

Hi I can't even see "amazon music" on the left side, did I go to the wrong page? can someone share the web address to me?

2 Likes 2 ·
rebla15 avatar image rebla15 test.realtek commented ·

Same problem here!!

2 Likes 2 ·
vikaton avatar image vikaton rebla15 commented ·

Same here !

2 Likes 2 ·
paulusm avatar image paulusm commented ·

How long should it take to get approval - have been waiting a few days now..

0 Likes 0 ·
HitingaMark avatar image HitingaMark Eric@Amazon commented ·

We have requested on developer portal. All all other's approvals in pending state? Do we need submit additional things?

business@hitinga.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
newuser-7578dee8-d804-407f-adab-5d9c75a3c32e avatar image
newuser-7578dee8-d804-407f-adab-5d9c75a3c32e answered

Today suddenly, we are getting "Amazon Music is not supported for this device" for play music query..

Still yester we are able play music from My music library.. Please let me know anything wrong

1 comment
10 |5000

newuser-6cde8406-8139-42e6-a615-d2d6f50e0474 avatar image
newuser-6cde8406-8139-42e6-a615-d2d6f50e0474 answered

hello i try to found th amazon music logo in the device details page but nothing there. is there a new method to have this certification?

1 comment
10 |5000

test.realtek avatar image test.realtek commented ·

Same here. :( No idea when we can have feedback from Amazon.

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-4444726e-394c-4b7b-91c7-537e7ecf1793 avatar image
newuser-4444726e-394c-4b7b-91c7-537e7ecf1793 answered

I had recently purchased a commercial device for development with Amazon.

The AVSsetup runs perfectly , I had some issues while running the AVSsampleApp , but it worked somehow.

My Alexa is working on my device , but when I ask the device to play this music or any music , it responds with a NO.

To be specific : I cannot play this music from Amazon Prime music.

In the developers portal under the product details -- Entertainment section

I see all the Media services listed with Approved and Not Requested services.

I have 3 services approved , Namely : Audible,iHeartradio and TuneIn.

But not even these services work on my device either.

@Eric@Amazon

Kindly help me with the getting the Approval of the other services for Media Services.

Also , I would like to get some more information about my device and what are the things that I can do with it. (My device name : Pico-Pi IMX8M Alexa)

Let me know about the procedure and how to verify that the services and enabled and approved.

How to get it done both at the device end and the developer portal end.

@Eric@Amazon

Please let me know as soon as possible,

Thank you,

Pranav Gupta

10 |5000

newuser-381f2254-7b28-4eb2-b9dc-dc7c8a1bd4f1 avatar image
newuser-381f2254-7b28-4eb2-b9dc-dc7c8a1bd4f1 answered

I also cannot find a support address for this installation software.

Refer to the klingeltöne address that provides free phone ringtones.

10 |5000

DeborahCynthia avatar image
DeborahCynthia answered

La sonnerie de la musique change sur télécharger sonnerie, il y a eu une mise à jour sur tout.

10 |5000